Learn to speak Filipino (Tagalog)
The Filipino language is spoken in the Philippines and many words in Filipino are from the Tagalog language.
Learn Filipino (Tagalog) by listening to audio by a native speaker.
Below is audio featuring some Filipino (Tagalog) words.
* How to Greet people in Filipino (Tagalog).
* Vocabulary you can use when you travel.
* Words that can be used at the airport.
* How to show possession using words like my, his, her,your.
* How to say the names of countries and languages in the Filipino language.
* Common Filipino (Tagalog) words and phrases.
* and more.
Your email privacy is important to us. We do not share your email. Unsubscribe at any time.